Profile markings on Profile and Plain markings
Profile markings on plain lines
- Due to excellent night visibility in wet conditions thermoplastic agglomerate structures are more and more used for Thermoplastic Type II markings.
- Accurately and equally deﬁned distances between the individual marking dots and proﬁles.
- Optimum water drainage through marking dots; any dirt is thus rinsed from the marking more reliably, therefore the high retroreﬂection values are maintained.
- The vibration and rumble effect from the structured markings “wakes-up” the driver and increases his attention.
- The marking is characterized with high durability, low abrasion and low dirt
- The structured surface gives high friction.
Colour Preformed Thermoplastic Markings:
Traffic Signs and Symbols
Logos, Letters, Numbers
• Any combinations consisting of continuous and interrupted lines, as well as double lines in one single marking operation are possible
• Excellent wear resistance due to high adhesion of the marking on the road surface and road marking thickness
• Excellent night visibility – even in wet conditions.